Sometimes it happens that you would like to restore a ship that you used to own.
Regardless of the specifics of how the ship was lost - be it sold by you accidentally, intentionally, or by a third party, we might help you restore it.
If you wish to restore a ship of yours, reach out to support and provide the following information:
- Your player details (name, ID, server)
- Name of ship you wish restored
- Date and time (as close as possible) when the ship was sold and acquired. The more specific you are, the bigger likelihood of the positive outcome is.
- Screenshot of your battle statistic that shows the ship in question.
- If your request is about a premium ship: Screenshot of the proof of purchase. If you are unsure on how to find it, please visit this link for iOS and this link for Android.
*Please note, that we will have to deduct the silver you earned upon selling the ship. Also, we allow restoring only once a year. Finally, if the ship in question is premium - we will have to deduct 250 gold for the ship slot that you will receive together with the ship. Shall you not agree to that, or not have the resources available - we will have to deny the request.