Sometimes it happens that you would like to restore a ship that you used to own.
Regardless of the specifics of how the ship was lost - be it sold by you accidentally, intentionally, or by a third party, we might help you restore it.
If you wish to restore a ship of yours, reach out to support and provide the following information:
- Your player details (name, ID, server)
- Name of ship you wish restored
- Date and time (as close as possible) when the ship was sold and acquired. The more specific you are, the bigger likelihood of the positive outcome is.
- Screenshot of your battle statistic that shows the ship in question.
- If your request is about a premium ship: Screenshot of the proof of purchase. If you are unsure on how to find it, please visit this link for iOS and this link for Android.
*Please note, that we will have to deduct the silver you earned upon selling the ship. Also, we allow restoring only once a year. We will also have to deduct 250 gold for the ship slot that you will receive together with the ship. Shall you not agree to that, or not have the resources available - we will have to deny the request.