Sometimes when you have an issue with the game and contact Player Support, you are asked to provide screenshots or a video depicting the problem. Here is a short guide on how to do it.
Recording videos on iOS:
It is not possible to record a video of your screen if using iOS versions below 11.
For iOS 11 and above:
- Go to "Settings"
- Tap on "Customize controls"
- Add "Screen recording"
- Open the control panel and start recording
Recording videos on Android:
Please install one of the existing recording apps, such as DU Recorder and follow the app's instructions on how to record a video of your screen.
Taking screenshots on iOS:
- iPhone 5: Home + Power button
- iPhone 6: Home + Power button
- iPhone 7: Home + Power button
- iPhone 8: Home + Power button
- iPhone X: Volume up + Power button
Taking screenshots on Android:
- Power button + Volume down