World of Warships Blitz automatically sends crash reports to our QA team, so the source of the issue can be investigated. These reports are completely anonymous and do not transmit any player data or information besides the error source.
Crashes are usually related to lack of RAM memory available, as a result of having other apps running aside from Blitz. This may also happen if your device has not been restarted for a while.
Check if your device meets the minimum requirements!
What if crashes are frequent?
- Close all open applications running in the background.
- iOS devices can double-tap Home and swipe away all apps.
- Android devices can hold Home and swipe away all apps. Also, go to: settings > Apps/Application Manager and Force Stop excessive apps running in the background.
"Clear Data" and "Clear Cache" may help. "Clear memory" to free up memory (RAM).
- Restart your device.
- iOS devices: hold both Power and Home and wait for the Apple logo to fully restart the device.
- Android devices: hold Power and tap Power off. Let the device sit for at least 1 min.
- Make sure your device is up to date on the latest iOS and Android version available.
Should WoWs Blitz keep crashing, our developers will resolve the issue from their end, if applicable. No further information will be required as this process is entirely automated.