With our player base getting bigger and bigger, we have decided to fully depend on our Report System to deal with rule violations during gameplay.
We understand how important it is for our players to have a fair and clean gaming environment. If you see a player that does not follow our rules, report the incident.
The Report System enables us to deal with rule violations in a more effective fashion and eliminates the need for a player to spend the time to send in a ticket to report violations.
Our Report System is based on a philosophy of self-moderation from the community, therefore, we encourage you to use the Report System in order to improve our growing community together!
How to (types of report and how to)
If you wish to report a player, please follow these steps:
1. After or during a battle, tap on the Match Score on the respective icon in the upper right (in battle) or lower right (after battle) corner of the screen.
2. Tap on the in-game name of the user you wish to Report.
3. You will see a menu with the options "Compliment" and "Report".
4. Select the reason why you’re reporting that player:
- Unskilled player
- Inactivity in battle (AFK)
- Misbehavior in chat
- Unsportive behavior
5. After submitting the report, it will be forwarded to the responsible department to be reviewed.