Update 2.0 is here, ringing in World of Warships Blitz’s first birthday, and more!
World of Warships Blitz: 1 Year Birthday!
World of Warships Blitz is one year old, let’s celebrate!
- From the 18th to 24th of January, join the Birthday collection event and win fabulous prizes!
- The First Victory Bonus will be increased to 300% XP AND Silver from the 18th to 21st of January (12 p.m. server time), and to 500% XP on the 27th of January (all day)!
- Special birthday offers and bundles will await you in the shop, including a daily free Birthday Crate between the 18th and 26th of January!
- Anyone who started playing in January 2018 or earlier will receive two exclusive portraits in their inbox!
Friend List: Leaderboard
Find out how you compare with your friends with the improved Friend List!
- Added the following information to the Friend List: League score, last log in, source (see “Facebook Friends” below), total battles, and win rate.
- Tap different tabs to reorder friends. They’re sorted by League score by default.
- Your own info has been added to the list, so you can compare your position with your friends’.
- Friend requests and Blacklist UI have been revised to be consistent.
You are now able to add friends easily through Facebook!
- A new button next to “Add to Friends” has been added, allowing you to synchronize with Facebook.
- Synchronizing with Facebook will automatically add all Facebook friends who have also synchronized with your Friend List in World of Warships Blitz!
- Once synchronized, this button will change and allow you to see all friends added via Facebook.
- Added source information to the Friend List, showing if you added the player via Facebook or the game.
Droprates: improved drops from battles
- Removed 2-star blueprint drops from Tier VI and VII battles.
- Removed 3-star blueprint drops from Tier VIII, IX, and X battles.
- Added rare quality booster drops in battles for all tiers.
Map Changes: spawn points
Spawn points have been moved closer to each other on the following maps:
- Sand and Sea
Torpedo aiming cone
- You can now see the aiming cone for all tubes on the ship, not just the currently selected tube.
- Improved ship position sync on different clients, making torpedoes hit enemy ships more reliably.
- The ship models of Clemson and Budyonny have been improved.
Other Improvements and Changes
- The Notifications tab in the Settings menu has been removed, as we moved from local notifications to push notifications.
- The Team Match button now displays the number of available online friends and fleet members.
- Improved chat flow: messages are now sent directly when tapping “Done” on the virtual keyboard without an extra step.
- When destroyed in battle, an explanation now appears in the spectator mode, then exiting the battle will still give you the rewards for that battle.